zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Painting with watercolors in my Moleskine watercolor journal

Yesterday was a very hot day in the Netherlands. I went swimming in the morning with my sister (we do this every Friday) and I needed to go to Utrecht in the afternoon for an appointment. I took my sketchbook with me and sketched in the 'kloosterhof', near the Dom.

Today is a completely different day, it is raining, so I decided to stay in and paint all day... I am working on 3 paintings at the same time. A painting for the Wetcanvas Weekend Drawing Event and 2 paintings of irises for the Botanical and Floral challenge this month (also on Wetcanvas). The WDE painting is a pen and watercolor sketch of a blueberry bush in my Moleskine watercolor journal ( 8 1/2" x 11 1/2" in size).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten