dinsdag 28 november 2017

Make Art That Sells course

I have enrolled myself into a MATS course, Make Art That Sells. I started with MATS A, talking about designing for 5 different markets. I just finished the first market, Bold Fabric. The great thing about the course is that you are guided step-by-step thru the process, with sooooo much information on the market, on what customers are looking for, about technical terms, about colors, and so much other stuff.

This weeks assignment was to create a Bold Fabric Design with pasta and casserole dishes. Here is my submittion. I started with sketching the dry pasta shapes, and while looking at images of vintage casserole dishes on the internet, I thought about the stack of handpainted papers I made. I selected a few papers to cut out the casserole dishes. Then I scanned everthing and combined all of the items to this piece in Photoshop. I am really happy with it!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten