woensdag 20 augustus 2014

Last sketches for my trip

I am in the last few days before my trip to the US and I am busy. Not only with work; we had another go-live scheduled during the weekend, but also with preparing for my trip to California. I will be flying to SFO this Saturday and will stay in the Monterey area for almost 4 weeks. The first 3 weeks I will work in the mornings and sketch/paint/go sightseeing and relax in the afternoons. I hope to fill some sketchbooks with my travel sketches and I will keep you updated as well.

My sister will join me after 3 weeks to spend the last week in Monterey with me and then we travel up to the Sonoma valley, where we will stay another 10 days before heading home. We both will attend the Art-is-you art retreat in Petaluma, both for 3 days. Lots of fun to look forward to!

Some of the sketches I did in the last weeks:

A pen and watercolor sketch in my handmade watercolor sketchbook 5 1/2" x 7 1/2". For the WetCanvas WDE (Weekend Drawing event)

A pen and watercolor sketch in my handmade watercolor sketchbook 5 1/2" x 7 1/2". For the WetCanvas Animal and wildlife challenge August

And a painting of Maria in watercolors  in my Moleskine watercolor journal (A4). For the WetCanvas WDE (Weekend Drawing event)

My next blog post will be from the other side of the world, I hope you will join me!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten