donderdag 21 februari 2013

Backgrounds in my art journal

I have been feeling very anxious the last few days. I am a freelance interim manager and have been out of work for a few months now. The market is very bad... and sometimes that eats away my self confidence. I am sooooo glad I have my other life, my art life, to make me feel better!

This time, I have been working in my smaller art journal. Making very quick and easy backgrounds with my Neocolors II, stencils and ink. From the first one I took photos of the process, I might turn it into a little video for YouTube.

For the blue backgroundI made my own stencils from a butterfly image and transparency film. I used Neocolors II, stencils and ink and Dylusions spray. I love how that one turned out, I am going to make more in these style and turn them into lovely cards.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten