dinsdag 14 mei 2013

Watercolor painting

This week I have been painting with watercolors. I made some journal pages with little paintings of California. I will be going on a trip to the US, to California in 10 days time and I want to make a smashbook/art journal/journal from our trip. And I know that sometimes time to create is limited during travelling, I already prepared some pages ;-). I will be flying to Los Angeles with my sister and we will start our vacation with a few days in Laguna Beach. Then we will go to Irvine, we both will follow some mixed media art classes at CREATE. Then we will move north, to LA, to Monterey and we will fly back from San Francisco. I am really looking forward to it!!

In between I painted this Tuscany ATC. For sale in my Etsy shop.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten