donderdag 2 januari 2014

Happy New Year!

First of all; a Happy New Year to all of you! May all your dreams come true this year.

Today is the last day of the local art show, this afternoon at 4pm the paintings that did not sell will come back home with me and I will (re)post them in my Etsy shop. So far I sold 6 paintings, 2 alcohol ink paintings of blue and red poppies, 1 mixed media collage painting, 1 pastel and 2 monoprints. A very good result to start the new year! The new owners of my paintings will pick them up this afternoon, I am looking forward to meet them ;-)

Did you see the new layout of the Unruly PaperArts blog? Check it out! I love the new layout!!!
Unruly blog

And I have been making a few more ATC's for the Post Christmas athon on ATCsforall.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten