zondag 22 juni 2014

Sketches from Greece

Last week I was on vacation. On Lefkas (or Lefkada), a lovely island in Greece that is attached to the mainland by a floating bridge. We had a great time with lots of sunshine, beautiful beaches and lovely villages.

I did some sketches in my sketchbook.

A lovely cold frappé near the beach

Agios Nikitas, a village with one main street leading to the beach

Some random sketches, one laughing donkey (from a postcard I sent to my uncle) and some olives from a bread basket

We rented a cottage on a hillside, near Agios Nikitas. The winding road uphill was challenging. Especially the last part, were we had to reverse the car to take the last bend. Scary at first, but OK after a week. There was a beautiful twisted olive tree in the bend. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten