dinsdag 30 april 2013

Journaling

First of all; this week I had more then 1000 views of my art video's on YouTube. WOW.... more then a 1000 views, that is a lot!! Thank you all who watched (and hopefully enjoyed) my video's. For the readers who have not yet watch the art video's, here is the link to the latest video:

http://youtu.be/INw8R-5h7rg

And this week I have been working in my art journal. I saw a quote on Pinterest; words that matter. Love the quote and I made a page using the quote, it took me almost a week. I started with gesso, some selfmade paper (paper sprayed with Dylusions ink and stencils) and another layer of gesso. Then I made the cirkels, with markers, but also with ink. And added some more color with my Neocolors II and added some more cirkels before putting the words into the cirkels.