zondag 14 april 2013

New art journal pages

I am not sure if I already showed you the blue art journal pages. The background is done with ink and the Tim Holtz flourish mask and the numbers stencil from Crafters Workshop. Finished with some cirkel stamps and a text stamp. The bird is painted with watercolors on deli paper and collaged to the page. Deli paper becomes transparent when you glue it with gel medium. The dragonfly is an image I found on the internet.


And I also made another page. The background is sprayed with Dylusions blue (London Blue) and the light green. I used stencils from Crafters Workshop. The peacock is painted on deli paper.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This work is so beautiful Kitty. Love this journals and the beautiful colors. Really art work
    lovely greet
    Marja
    marjascreativity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen