donderdag 20 juni 2013

ACEO's / ATC's in alcohol ink

Gosh... I love alcohol ink! It is so much fun to work with the inks. You cannot control it, it flows where-ever it wants to go and some colors behave differently then others. I made some landscape ACEO's with the alcohol inks on glossy cardstock. The ink behaves differently on the cardstock in comparison with Yupo paper, which is a plastic kind of paper. It doesn't flow so freely, but I like the effect.

I enrolled myself on a 3-week online training with Karen Walker, to learn more techniques on how to work with alcohol ink. It will start in a few weeks time and I am really looking forward to it. In the meantime I need to find a Dutch or European supplier of the inks and paper. The ink comes only in small bottles and the ones we brought from the US are being used often ;-).





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten