vrijdag 14 juni 2013

Hello, I am back!

Hello all, I am back from vacation. Me and my sister had a great time! We travelled to the US, flew to Los Angeles and spent a few days in Laguna Beach before attending the art retreat CREATE in Irvine. I will show you some of the products of the workshops I took later on this blog. From Irvine we went to Los Angeles, on to San Luis Obispo. Then travelled on the Pacific Coast Highway 1 (beautiful!!) to Pacific Grove, where we spend some lovely days in a beautiful old cottage. And then the final few days were spend in San Francisco, before heading back home.

And now I am back, jet lagged, not competely unpacked, but ready to show you some new work. I followed a workshop on working with alcohol inks and I just love it! The inks go where-ever they want to go, they are hard to control but it makes great art. I wanted to show you some art I did with the alcohol inks but Blogger turns my pictures and I cannot fix it... So I will show you one work I did in the workshop I took with Chris Cozen, deeply layered collage. I love the process of collageing and painting with the Golden fluid acrylics.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten