zaterdag 8 februari 2014

New mixed media mosaic

A few weeks ago Nicola from the UK sent me a message on Etsy asking me if I would be willing to make a mixed media mosaic for her husband, who was born in the Netherlands. She would like to have some images included from the city he lived in. As I was telling her I could use any images she liked, she sent me pictures of her and her husband, of the kids and the cat. And I made her a mixed media mosaic. The size is 15 x 15 cms, 6"x 6"and is made on a mdf board.

I showed her the progress and she was very happy with it. I finished the piece yesterday and it is ready for shipping! I hope it will arrive before Valentine's day.

If you would like to have a mixed mosaic created just for you with you and your loved ones included in the mosaic, send me a message, I am happy to create one for you.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten