zaterdag 5 april 2014

Alcohol ink course

This month I am taking Karen Walker's landscape class in alcohol inks. She has some marvelous classes with lots of video's, encouragement and inspiration! If you are interested in following one of her classes please  click here.

This week the focus is on Forest and Water and so far I have finished one painting. This one is from the Tropical Waterfall exercise, using an image shared by Robyn Lovelock on PaintMyPhoto http://paintmyphoto.ning.com/photo/waterfall-8.



I am now moving on to the next exercise on reflections. I have printed an image I took from a very Dutch landscape about a year ago, when I was on a painting holiday in National Park De Wieden in the Netherlands. I am very curious how it turns out in alcohol inks. To be continued....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten