zondag 1 oktober 2017

Holiday sketches from Greece - 1

Last week I was on holiday in Greece, in the Peloponnessos. Besides sight seeing, soaking up the sun, drinking frappés I also did some sketching.


This was the villa we were staying. Villa Aylaki at Eleonas Holiday Houses.

And this is the amazing view from the villa, over Navarino bay. With Pylos on the left, and Sfaktiria (the bigger island) in the middle. To the right is the view on the Golden Beach and the lagoon (not in the sketch). We can sit here for hours and watch the boats come in, watch the light change.....


The rocks at the end of the Golden Beach, I love the color of the water!


And a lazy sketch on the beach. My feet, slippers and watershoes :-).

I will post more sketches tomorrow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten