zaterdag 30 november 2013

Landscapes in alcohol ink

This week I have been working with alcohol inks again. I just love this medium. It has mind of its own and is hard to control. Just like me ;-). I created a few abstract landscapes with the inks, with no brush in sight. Just letting the inks flow on the Yupo paper and find their own way. I work on A4 size Yupo paper (8 1/4" 11 3/4")





I also have been busy for the local art show that will start in 3 weeks time. I bought new frames and I will need to frame everything I want to show. Not an easy task, did you ever see the difference between a white and black frame on an art work? It could make it or break it. The 2 pastel paintings need a black frame, I will start with those. The paintings I will take with me to the art show will stay for sale in my Etsy shop til the show. If you are interested in buying one, now is the time!