dinsdag 26 augustus 2014

Enjoying myself

Monday after work I went to find a SIM card for my mobile phone. And I did find a good deal at the local shopping center. 30 days of unlimited calls, so I can dial into all the conference calls for work.

Then I moved on to what I came to do, relax, sightseeing and sketching/painting. I took the Ocean View, just around the corner and it is a beautiful scenic route. There are lots of places to stop along the road with beautiful views of the ocean. I did some sketches with a brown Pitt pen in my journal (sorry for the bad quality of the images, but I do not have a scanner here :-)).


And a lovely photo I took of the lighthouse.


After the tour I went to the local farmers market and bought some fruit, tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini's. I am making pasta tonight!

And we are already in the next day. After a few hours work I decided to take the same scenic route again. Yesterday was a full day and I had hardly time to sketch. And that is what I am here for! So, now in a slower pace, stopping and sketching along the way. Rocks and a little beach in pencil.


On the way back, I stopped at Lovers Point, no(i)sy seagulls were wondering what I was doing...


It has been (and still is) a beautiful day, lots of sunshine and relaxing. I hope to paint a bit more now that I am back at the cottage. There are still a few hours in this day!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten