dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

Sketches in my handmade artist journal

Last week my sister came for dinner and we made an artist journal / sketchbook each. I made mine from Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper. I bought 25 sheets on sale.

The journal is about 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and because I did not want to spoil it... I made another one. And this weekend I made a bigger one as well (double the size).

I will be travelling to California in a few weeks time and want to sketch and paint every day. This is my practice run, trying to create every day.


A watermelon still life for the WDE (Weekend Drawing event) on Wetcanvas



And a fish with blue lips for the WDE

Poppy seed heads with pen and ink


And a sketch from Pacific Grove, where I will be staying a few weeks


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten