zondag 1 februari 2015

Sketches and new ATC's

This weekend our Weekend Drawing Event takes us to Istanbul. I visited Istanbul a few years ago, and it is a marvelous city, a mix of East and West. The beautiful buildings, mosques and palaces show the rich history of the city. And in the bazaars you can buy everything you want. I love the place. So this weekends WDE brought back some happy memories.

I chose a few images for this weekend, the image of the inside of the Blue Mosque both scared as fascinated me. And the dark weather in the image of the view on the Blue Mosque, was really suited for my black Tombow watersoluble pen and waterbrush. Both sketches are in my Stillman and Birn sketchbook, 5 1/5" x 8 1/2".



Sorry for the bad pictures, my printer/scanner broke down... 

And for the Animal ATC project I can show you 2 more ATC's. Both have arrived with their new owners.



The reference images for the 2 ATC's came from Paint My Photo.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten