zondag 25 januari 2015

Painting for the WDE Weekend Drawing Event

This weekend I have been painting for the WDE Weekend Drawing Event on WetCanvas. I you never participated, it is a great way to get some more practice into your busy life. Every Friday a host will publish 16 images and you can do with them whatever you want. Paint, draw, sketch, collage, crop, abstract etc. There are a lot more forums, in which you can post your paintings, or participate in monthly challenges. Check it out!

This week I printed a few images, the first one from the afternoon tea. I used the afternoon tea image to create this entry in my Stillman and Birn sketchbook, with pen and watercolors.



And then I moved on to a marvelous image of a porch, with an umbrella stand, boots and scattered shoes. I loved it. I painted this one on a 'scrap' piece of watercolor paper, with pen and watercolors. The size is 7 1/2" x 12 1/4".



And then I can finally share 2 ATC's that I painted for the WetCanvas animals ATC project. You create the ATC's, send them to the recipients and when they receive it, you can finally share your image. These are the first 2 that have arrived on their final destination, there are about 10 more in the mail.
And the great thing is, that you receive all these lovely pieces of art back in return!



The reference images for the goats and the pig came from PaintMyPhoto.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten