zondag 6 september 2015

Hello from San Diego

I have arrived in San Diego and have already been busy. I flew in on Friday, making one stop in Salt Lake City and arrived in the late afternoon. After picking up my rental car I found my way to the cottage easily. I unpacked my bag, had a small bite to eat and went for a walk. The beach is just at the end of the road and there was a beautiful sunset.



And then  I went to sleep. The time difference with Europe is 9 hours, so I was feeling pretty exhausted.

On Saturday morning I went to a meeting with the San Diego Urban Sketchers. We met at Presidio park, one the early European settlement. We sketched for 2 hours and then showed our work. I had a great time, it is a nice and welcoming group. 




It is already Sunday. I went to the farmers market this morning and bought lovely ripe peaches, tomatoes and some vegetables. Oh yeah... And a mini pecan pie ;-).
At Aaronbrothers I bought painting papers and a few brushes. I love the labor day sales! And after a visit to the beach  (it is hot here), it is time for siĆ«sta.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten