dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Good news all around!

Today I am not sharing any ATC's, painting or other creations. But I am sharing good news!

First of all; I just started a new project with a new customer in my consultancy business. Good news for me as I was already home for quite a while... ;-).

And the other good news is that since today, October 1st, 2013 I am a member of the Design Team at Unruly PaperArts. Check it out, they have great tutorials, how-to's and you can join in the fun by sending in your creations. This month's theme is Haunting Ways!

Click on the Banner, it will bring you straight to the website! You can also join our group on Facebook!



1 opmerking:

  1. Your spot on the team is well deserved Kitty and I am excited to be working with you and looking forward to seeing what you create!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen