zaterdag 12 oktober 2013

San Francisco in Mixed Media

This week I have been busy with my 'real life' job ;-). Not much time left for creativity. But I did have a good week, I went to a concert on Tuesday evening and got a new laptop on Wednesday. And as always, it takes time to reinstall the printer, the camera, all the software and transferring all the files to the new computer. BUT, I am done, the time has come to start on a project that has been in my mind for a while.

In May/June I was in California and at the end of the trip I went 'back' to San Francisco. And I say back because years ago I came to San Francisco regularly. And I loved San Francisco. And I found out I still do....

I wanted to make a Mixed Media painting of San Francisco and today I finally started. It is not finished yet, but I will show you the progress I made today. The canvas is 40 x 50 cms. I started with collageing pieces of paper to the canvas, I used a stencil with some spray ink, dripped on alcohol ink and painted the blues with acrylics and glaze. It already makes me very happy :-).




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten