woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Time to start thinking about Christmas presents!

The days get shorter, the nights get longer and summer is slowly becoming a lovely memory. Fall is already here! And Christmas is approaching fast. Time to start thinking about Christmas presents.

I have some lovely creations in my Etsy shop that make really great Christmas presents. What about a alcohol ink painting of a poppy. Painted on Yupo paper and ready to be matted and framed.

Orange poppy alcohol ink painting

Or a vintage looking mixed media collage with Frida Kahlo? Ready to be framed!


Or a ACEO made from polymer clay?


All these examples are USD 12.50 or USD 15.00. Lovely presents for a small price! Take a look in my Etsy shop. If you send me a message when you are checking out and let me know that you are a reader of my blog, I will send you a lovely present with your purchase.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten